Monday, May 2, 2011

Bigger Fish to Fry

Yup. It has been one of those days.

I read with fascination about the death of a terrorist.

I go to work at the courthouse and do my usual thing. I got a case dismissed. I got a guy into a mental health system that he really needed. The usual.

And I come back to my NEW office.

Now we are talking BIG stuff here. Less than a week ago my office looked like this:


One short week later. (And one hellish weekend) resulted in the following:

 
Now you have to admit that looks a tad bit better. Minor problem. No phone yet. Problem fixed--we have INTERNET!!! Minor problem. No network. Still can't do much work. But as Maynard G. Crebs said---

"WORK!!!"


A little paint. A little elbow grease. A real live window. Makes all the difference in the world.
I think I got bigger fish to fry today.


Sorry, Osama, I just can't worry about you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment