1. I have this incredible daughter.
2. Despite her mother she grew into a great woman.
3. About 5 years ago she and I made a pact. She would work for me and I would put her through law school if that was what she wanted to do.
4. For 4 years she has attended an on line law school. She had to study on her own and learn more than they taught. She did not have the luxury of classmate camaraderie or instant answers from upper class persons. Her class also had people who were attending the actual classes.
5. She did ask me and my spouse a lot of questions. Embarrassing as it was, we didn't know the answers anymore. (Adult>50=CRS(can't remember s**t))
6. She studied constantly and drove herself (and me) crazy.
7. She asked other attorneys questions which (thank god) they couldn't answer either.
And tonight she just got word:
SHE IS THE VALEDICTORIAN OF HER CLASS!!!!!!!
Hey, everybody, THAT'S MY KID!!!!!!!