Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Just Life

I am suppose to be working. That isn't exactly working for me at the moment.

My mind is wandering. Kinda peeking into small recesses and alcoves of my memory today. It's cold and it is trying to rain. (Failing for the most part but succeeding enough to make one carry an umbrella.)

I had a dream last night that I went to rehearsal with soap in my hair. Say what? Soap. Not shampoo. Soap.

I am still trying to figure that one out. It keeps flicking back into my brain as I try to get something done here.

Now I can't go telling people in my 3D world that I dreamt of having soap in my hair. They would 1) think I was off my rocker (a distinct possibility today) or 2) try to analyze the dream and give meaning to my life as a result of that analysis.

Right at the moment, I am not in for either. So I think (oh, wait for it.......it is really bad.......)

I'm gonna wash those thoughts right out of my hair......

(For the younger set, Google "South Pacific""Mitzi Gaynor". It was an ancient musical)

Now I am really depressed. Not only did I dream of soap in my hair, feel unable to express that dream, have it capture my day and live in my brain without paying rent but I realize how old I am.

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

  1. Soap in your hair represents all those angst filled - unfulfilled - thoughts that you can't get rid of. You have too many worries right now & in your dream state, your psyche can't handle them, so it washes them out with soap. Shampoo is not primal enough for our psyches.
    But . . .
    was it a scented soap?

    ReplyDelete