Friday, October 26, 2012

Stupid Dogs

OK. She sat in my lap or next to me all evening.

Wrapped in a soft, red blanket.

I gingerly carried her outside and encouraged her to walk and do her business.

She slept on my pillow when we went to bed.

I woke up every two hours or so to make sure she was still breathing.

She was.

Then at 6 ($%^%$^%$%^*&^%)AM......

On a day that I DON"T have to be at work at the crack of dawn......

She wakes me up by LICKING MY FACE!!!!!

I was ecstatic!

And exhausted......

So the whole doggie family gets up. I pull on some warm clothes (it is cold out there!) and we all troop to the pee yard. SHE RUNS.

Runs, I tell you.

Yesterday she couldn't walk and today she RUNS???

What is up with that?????? 

I give food and she eats about half of it. Goes back outside and does her business.

Now she is sleeping. At my feet. Snoring.

Stupid Dogs...........

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhahahahahahahaha! She wins the Internet for today :)

    Fingers crossed and Mucho Mojo being sent in hopes she stays this way! You know...devious and dog-snarky ;)

    ReplyDelete