Sunday, May 8, 2011

Messin' around

One of my methods of distraction are jigsaw puzzles.

This year I gave up on anything over 1000 pieces because I just didn't have the time to do them AND those are usually really tough to sort by color or size or little lines or however you want to do it.

And to be honest, I don't have a big enough table.

But I have found that there is still some challenges out there. Some real nasty ones.

This one took me about 3 weeks.


Please note that the pumpkins are the same color as the corn and the walls are all the same color. Oh, the tomatoes are the same color as the apples and the potatoes match the yellow part of the field. And just to add interest, the pieces do not interlock.

I really think I am nuts. I relax by concentrating as hard if not harder than I do at work.

There is a lesson there but I am not listening right now. I am opening a new puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment